The web portal Bitola.info in cooperation with the specialized bike company “Fikamago” allows you to rent various types of bicycles depending on your needs.
- Location – Bitola
- The shortest rental period – one day
- Price – depending on the type of bike and the rental period
- Possibility to transport bicycles and groups to different locations
- Renting a bicycle with valid ID / passport and rental agreement.
- RAM: Steel
- FORK: Steel fork
- GEARS: NONE
- WHEELS Double wall 20”
- BRAKES: V-brake / Coaster
Terms and conditions
How to rent a bike and Conditions for renting
Read carefully the conditions, rights and obligations for renting a bicycle.
If you already know what kind of bike you want, you can select from the bikes on the following link …
Otherwise, you can visit us personally and our employees will help you with the selection.
How to rent a bike:
- Fill out the contact form to check the availability of the desired bike and to make an reservation
- If the bike is available, we will inform you about the pick up / delivery location.
- A valid ID / passport is required for the rental contract
- Helmets and locks are included!
Conditions for renting a bike:
- You are responsible for the bike you rent.
- Bikes should be always stored safely and locked.
- If you park your bike, even for 1 minute, lock it!
- If your bike is stolen, you have to pay the price of a new bike.
- Bikes are only suited for carrying maximum one person
- If you bring back the bike damaged, you have to pay for the repair
- All bikes have good tires, but if you get a flat it is at your own risk, and at your own cost.
- Baby seats can be rented (please reserve first)
- Mind your safety, you are responsible for it!
- We are no way responsible for your safety or any accident that may happen to the renter or the bike, and we carry no liability whatsoever.
- Payments can only be done in cash or with credit card.
More information about renting a bike:
- Address: Karpos Complex A lok.3, 7000 Bitola
- Phones: +389 47 232 103 / +389 70 312 146