The church dedicated to St. George is the oldest church in village Oleveni.
St. Mercurius (Св. Меркурие) monastery is located in the western part of village Bareshani.
Church St. Demetrius is located in the middle of village Baresani, near the asphalt road. The temple was built after the First World War.
St. Petka (Св. Петка) monastery near Kanino village dates back to 1860. It is located in a dense forest near the village.
St. Mary (Св. Богородица) church is set on the western side of Kanino village.
St. Mary (Св. Богородица) church is located at the entrance of village Graeshnica near the asphalt road.
Holy Salvation – “The Ascension of Jesus” (Св. Спас) church is located in the middle of village of Graeshnica, 18 km from Bitola.
St. Nicholas (Св. Никола) church was erected in the middle of XIX century, on the western side of village Dragosh, 400 meters from the center of the village.
Church St. Varvara is located at the entrance of village Dragosh near the asphalt road.
St. Elijah (Св. Илија) Monastery in village Dragosh is a new complex, restored on the foundations of the old church.