Mariovo is a mountainous region in Macedonia, which abounds with especially valuable and interesting to visit churches and monasteries.
Many of these sites are only accessible by off-road vehicle, thus especially interesting are the 4×4 tours, which in addition to visiting the churches and monasteries, allow a memorable 4×4 experience through the picturesque scenery of Mariovo.
- Type of tour: Tourist drive (4×4 Jeep taxi on demand)
- Location: Mariovo Region
- Dates: spring, summer and fall. (In winter depending on the weather)
- Duration:~ 8-10 hours
- Altitudes: Bitola: 615 m – St. George Paralovo 975 m – Cebren Monastery 443 m – St. Atanasij village Zovik, St. Atanasij village Staravina 955 m – Village Gradesnica – 853m – Bitola: 615 m
- Max. Number of persons per Jeep: Driver + 4 (For bigger groups more 4×4 vehicles can be hired)
- Price: Fill out the contact form for more info
Start of the tour:
08:00 – at previously agreed location in Bitola
– Visit to the Monastery. St. George near village Paralovo
– Tourist ride through the picturesque scenery of Mariovo near the villages Makovo, Rapesh, Zovikj.
– Monastery Cebren near village Zovik
– Visit to the church St. Atanasij in village Zovik
– Visit to the Monastery St. Atanasij, in village Staravina
– Visit the churches of St. Demetrius and St. Nicholas in village Gradesnica
Return to Bitola
– The cost of the tour is determined by jeep, which besides the driver can transport up to 4 people and includes only transport to certain locations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more info: