Dobro Pole is WW1 location in Municipality of Novaci on the Macedonian – Greek border.
The Battle of Dobro Pole (Breakthrough at Dobro Pole) was fought between 15 and 18 September 1918 and it was the decisive battle that ended the Macedonian Front.
Dobro Pole is locality between the peaks Sokol and Veternik on Nidze Mountain and its literate translation is – Beautiful Meadow).
The visit of this location is an excellent 4×4 experience for the visitors interested in the First World War but also for all others nature lovers because of the breathtaking nature of Mariovo region.
- Type of tour: Tourist drive (4×4 Jeep taxi on demand)
- Location:Dobro Pole, Municipality of Novaci
- Dates: May – November
- Duration:8-9 hours
- Altitudes: 615 m – Dobro Pole: 1800 m
- Max. Number of persons per Jeep: Driver + 3 (For bigger groups more 4×4 vehicles can be hired)
- Price: Fill out the contact form for more info
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more info: