Read carefully the conditions, rights and obligations for renting a bicycle.
If you already know what kind of bike you want, you can select from the bikes on the following link …
Otherwise, you can visit us personally and our employees will help you with the selection.
- Address: Karpos Complex A lok.3, 7000 Bitola
- Phone: +389 47 232 103
How to rent a bike:
- Fill out the contact form to check the availability of the desired bike and to make an reservation (list of bikes…).
- If the bike is available, we will inform you about the pick up / delivery location.
- Leave a valid ID as deposit (or cash 80% of the bike price)
- Helmets and locks are included!
- You are responsible for the bike you rent.
- Bikes should be always stored safely and locked.
- If you park your bike, even for 1 minute, lock it!
- If your bike is stolen, you have to pay the price of a new bike.
- Bikes are only suited for carrying maximum one person
- If you bring back the bike damaged, you have to pay for the repair
- All bikes have good tires, but if you get a flat it is at your own risk, and at your own cost.
- Baby seats can be rented (please reserve first)
- Mind your safety, you are responsible for it!
- We are no way responsible for your safety or any accident that may happen to the renter or the bike, and we carry no liability whatsoever.
- Payments can only be done in cash or with credit card.