Isa Fakıh Mosque is located close to the Big Çınar tree, and the Eski Çifte hammam.
It was erected in 1505-1506, and renovated in 1843.
Isa Fakıh was a well-known judge of Bitola and father of another famous judge, Ishak Çelebi ibn Isa.
Locally, the mosque had a popular name Çınar Mufti Cami, or later it was known as Salih Cami.
These days the mosque building is in use as an automechanic workshop and it is neglected.