Kopanki Ski center is located in National park “Pelister” in the southwest part of the Republic of Macedonia.
The location of the Ski center Kopanki itself on the northwest part of the National park, provides a view on the Pelagonia valley, the town Bitola and it’s surrounding, that takes Your breath away. This part of the park is one of the most interesting and most exciting localities, specific with his wealth of the rare kinds of flora and fauna.
The connection with the ski center is with 15 km asphalt road from Bitola, while the distance from the Ohrid’ s airport is 70 km, and from Skopje’ s airport is 180 km.
Chair lift and ski path “Bey Fountain – Kopanki”
- Length of the complete plant 680 meters
- Home station at an altitude 1400 meters
- Bottom station at an altitude 1610 meters
- Number of buckets with two seats 68
- Capacity to carry 500 passengers per hour
- The average slope 36%
Ski – ski lift and stasis, Kopanki
- Length of the complete plant 580 meters
- Home station at an altitude 1610 meters
- Bottom station altitude 1800 m
- Number of anchors pulling 45
- Capacity to transport 700 skiers per hour
- The average slope 38%
Contact and more info:
- Hotel Molika
- Address: Begova Cesma, National park Pelister, Bitola, Republic of Macedonia
- +389 (0) 47 229 406
- +389 (0) 75 495 725