Nize Pole Ski Center is located above the village Nizhe Pole on the slopes of Baba Mountain at an altitude of 1,300 – 1,610 m above sea level. From Bitola to the ski center Nizhe Pole leads an 15 km asphalt road.
The ski center has three ski lifts with a total length of 2,150 meters and a capacity of 3,000 passengers per hour.
Usually the ski season starts from the beginning of December and lasts until the end of March.
Other information on Ski Center “Nize Pole”:
- Altitudes of Ski runs – 1.300 – 1.610 m
- Length of the ski runs under the cables is about 5,500 m.
- Cafe bar (Bachilo) (working time every day from 08:00 – 16:00 h)
- Ski paths for beginners and advanced skiers
Contact and more information
- J.P. Strezhevo Bitola
- Blvd. 1-vi Maj 77 – Bitola
- +389 47 207-800
- +389 47 207-816
- fax .: +389 47 207-836
- e-mail: email@example.com