The orphanage for infants and young children Bitola was founded in 1950. This institution serves for care, nursing, nutrition and stimulation of children aged 0-3 years, orphans and parental care, as well as temporary accommodation and accommodation for single persons pregnant women a month before delivery and three months after delivery.
The following services are provided for children in the Institution:
- Professional service for social, health, pedagogical and psychological activity;
- Professional service for accommodation, nursing, nutrition and stimulation of children
- Professional service for legal, administrative, financial and material operations.
This facility has a capacity of 120 beds with 2600 m2 useful area. It has:
- Room for reception and establishment of emotional contact
- Admission Unit with nursing and medical room for care and treatment of newcomers
- Two baby groups (from 0-6 months to 3 years old) with seven bedrooms and two living rooms
- Dining room and two occupancy
- Rooms for mothers.
Contact: Orphanage for Infants and children Bitola
- Address: Vasko Karangelevski bb
- Phone: +389 47 253-339 and +389 47 254-339
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org