Serbian military cemeteries are located in the southern part of Bitola as a continuation of the so-called “Bukovski” orthodox cemetery.
Here are located metal tombstones with same shape and size as well as common monument – ossuary, of fallen soldiers from 1912-1918 (Balkan Wars and First World War).
Within the cemetery are located 1321 metal crosses with numbers that mark the burial place. However, it is important to emphasize that under the crosses there are no buried soldiers, but they are stored in bags, behind a wall, in the ossuary under the central monument.
The common – central monument is in the form of a cross. The Ossuary is located below the surface of the monument natural plateau. The entrance of the ossuary is from the back of the monument.
Building of the memorial ossuary began in 1926, according to the plan of the architect Momir Korunovik.