The temple dedicated to St. Demetrius (St.Dimitrij, Св. Димитриј) in village Dihovo near itola is a small three-nave object with a bell tower attached to the western facade.
According to the inscription above one of the doors, the temple dates back to 1830. The iconostasis in the temple is composed of three rows of icons, originating from the period between the two world wars.
According to some experts, the church existed in that place from an older age, since within are found few preserved icons from the 18th and 19th century.