St. Gеorge (Св. Ѓорѓи) church in Oleveni village

Oleveni Bitola Macedonia st george 01
Викторија соби Битола

The church dedicated to St. George is the oldest church in village Oleveni.

It is set on a hill from where it dominates most of the village. It is assumed that the church was built in the early 19th century.

Oleveni Bitola Macedonia st george 02

Рекламирање
Previous articleOleveni – village in Bitola Municipality
Next articleShirok Sokak Bitola 1917 / 2017