The church dedicated to St. George is located in the vicinity of the church St. Dimitrij in Magarevo village, as a remnant of the former female monastery that existed at that place. The church is a one-aisled building with semicircular apse in the east and a bell tower in the western part. It was built in 1871.
The village of Magarevo was located on the front line during the First World War, so it was probably then that the dwellings and the inventory of the church were destroyed. Today’s iconostasis and icons originate from more recent times.