St. Mary church (Св. Богородица) in village Bukovo

HomeChurches and MonasteriesSt. Mary church (Св. Богородица) in village Bukovo

The church dedicated to St. Mary is located in the southeastern part of Bukovo village, on a hill from which a wonderful panorama opens to the village.

In the yard of this church is located part of the village cemetery, and at the entrance of the temple stands the text:

“Memorial chapel for those killed in the 1914-1918 war. The temple is erected by the population in Bukovo in 1927 “

St. Mary church (Св. Богородица) in village Bukovo

- Advertisment -

Dragor River compared in 1916/17- 2017 – Bitola then and now

0
Bitola - then and now. Old photograph from 1916-17. View toward Ishak Mosque and the "Division" - an administrative building that was used since...