St. Mary (Св. Богородица) church is set on the western side of Kanino village.
The church is a three-nave structure with a semicircular apse in the east and a bell tower at the southeast corner. Built in 1830 on the foundations of an older temple, the church was renovated in 1926 and 1979.
Up to the church leads a narrow 400 m asphalt road from Kanino village.