St. Nicholas church in village Dragosh

Home Churches and Monasteries St. Nicholas church in village Dragosh

Dragosh village – Minucipality of Bitola

St. Nicholas (Св. Никола) church was erected in the middle of XIX century, on the western side of village Dragosh, 400 meters from the center of the village.

In the church yard are the village cemeteries.
The temple is a relatively large three-nave structure with a semicircular apse on the eastern facade. More recently, from the south side of the church, the porch was closed.
The church was painted by local painters in the middle of the XIX century.

Read more:

The building of Stopanska Banka Bitola – 1917 – 2017 –...

0
The building of Stopanska Banka Bitola - 1917 - 2017 - then and now. Damages to the object from the bombing of Bitola during...