The building in which today is located Stopanska Banka Bitola (Стопанска Банка Битола), according to its historical and architectural aesthetic values, is a monument of culture of Republic of Macedonia.
The building was built in the late 19th century as the Ottoman Bank, and as such was used until 1912.
After the First World War it became Franco-Serbian bank, and during the Second World War Agricultural Bank.
The building during the First World War
After the liberation in the facility for a certain period of time was located the printing company “Kiro Dandaro”, and later in the facility was located “Stopanska Banka”, ie the building had the same function that it has today.
Stylish object belongs to French secession facades which are richly decorated with images of ornaments stylized flora deployed on all parts of the facade.
The facility is one of the most beautiful examples of architecture in Bitola city, where despite secessionist elements on the façade, also are present Renaissance and Baroque elements.