Home Tags Pelister

Tag: Pelister

Rotino lake – near Rotino village

Rotino lake near Rotino village is actually an artificial accumulation on Rotino River, south-west of the village of Rotino.

St. Elijah monastery near Rotino village, Municipality of Bitola

The monastery church dedicated to St. Elijah (Св. Илија) is a relatively new object, which, according to the local population, was built on the foundations of an older monastery.

St. Nicholas church in Rotino village, Municipality of Bitola

Church St. Nicholas in the village of Rotino was built in the mid-19th century, but during the First World War, it was badly damaged and later renewed.

Rotino village, Municipality of Bitola

Rotino is a mountain village situated at altitude 1010 m above sea level on Baba mountain, 13 km from Bitola city. The village borders with the National Park Pelister and in its area most represented are pastures and arable land.

St. Petka church – Malovishte village

On the steep slopes in the central part of the Malovishte village, on an artificially formed plateau the temple dedicated to St. Petka is...

Ascension of Christ church (Св. Спас) near Malovishte village

Near Malovishte village at altitude of 1910 meters on the territory of the National Park "Pelister" there is a church dedicated to the Ascension...

Saint Anne monastery near Malovishta village

The monastery Saint Anne is located about half an hour's walk southwest of the village of Malovishte, at 1400 m above sea level in...

Malovishte village – Municipality of Bitola

Village Malovishte (Malovishta, Маловишта) is the only settlement within the boundaries of the National Park Pelister, in which today live less than 100 inhabitants....

Big Lake Mountain Hut – Pelister National Park

Big Lake is post glacial lake on altitude of 2218 m and one of the most attractive locations on Pelister National Park.

Golemo Ezero (Big Lake) on Pelister

Golemo Ezero (Big Lake, Големо Езеро) is post glacial lake on Pelister National Park on altitude of 2218 m. The lake is located in the original part of Ezerska River, a left tributary of the river Sapuncica.