Train station – Bitola

The first railway connection of Bitola was built in 1894, with direction Bitola – Thessaloniki. Later, for the military transports on the Macedonian Front (WW1) in 1916, a narrow line connecting Bitola with Gradsko was built, as well as a narrow line from Bakarno Gumno – Borotino – Buchin – Kutretino – Svinjista – Lera.

In 1919, a narrow gauge railroad Gradsko – Prilep – Bitola was opened. In 1931 Bitola with a normal track line was connected to Prilep and further to the Skopje – Thessaloniki and Skopje – Belgrade railways.

Contact

  • Train station – Bitola
    address: Nikola Tesla bb
    Phone: +389 47 237 110
    Fax +389 47 237 110 local 344

More: Timetable and other info (mzt.mk)>>

Previous articleKrste Petkov Misirkov – Workers’ University
Next articleIntercity bus station – Bitola