On the occasion of the visit of the Sultan Mehmed Reshad V of Bitola in 1911, several objects were arranged in the city, including the building in which the rectorate of the University of St. Kliment Ohridski Bitola is located today. Immediately next to the building a triumphal arch was placed (one of four in the city), in service of the parade held in honor of the Sultan, who greeted the participants through the window of his residence.
Wait for the photo to appear and drag left / right
The same Triumphal Arch, two years later in 1913, was also used by the Serbian Army.
Compared to the same location in 2017