University – St. Kliment Ohridski – Bitola
The University “St. Kliment Ohridski” – Bitola (Универзитет „Св. Климент Охридски“ – Битола) is the second Macedonian state university located mainly in Bitola, with faculties in Prilep, Ohrid, Veles, Kichevo and Skopje.
The act of the formal establishment of the university “St Kliment Ohridski” – Bitola was on the 25th April 1979. On December 8th 1994, the University of Bitola started to celebrate the day of St Kliment Ohridski.
The number of enrolled students exceeds 15,000.
- University St. Kliment Ohridski – Bitola
- Address: 1st of May bb. (1-ви Мај б.б), 7000 Bitola
- Phone: + 389 47 223 788,
- fax: + 389 47 47 223 594
- E-mail: email@example.com
- web: www.uklo.edu.mk
- Patron saint: St. Kliment Ohridski – December 8th. (Macedonian national holiday).
Institutions part of the university:
- Faculty of Economics – Prilep
- Faculty of Law – Bitola
- Faculty of Technical Sciences – Bitola
- Faculty of Tourism and Catering – Ohrid
- Higher School of Agriculture – Bitola
- Academy of Pedagogy- Bitola
- Tobacco Institute – Prilep
- Institute of Hydro-biology- Ohrid
- Institute for Old Slav Culture – Prilep
- National and University Library “St.Kliment Ohridski” – Biota
- Student Center “Koch Racin” – Bitola
- Higher Medical School – Bitola
- Police Academy – Skopje