Find the information which enables you to choose the most appropriate way for you to get to Bitola.
There are two airports in the Republic of Macedonia, which serve flights to and from most of Europe’s major airports.
- Alexander The Great – Skopje – main airport in Macedonia located near the capital city Skopje (153 km from Bitola).
- St. Paul the Apostle – Ohrid. This airport is 9km distance from the most popular tourist destination in Macedonia, Ohrid (81 km from Bitola).
Thessaloniki Airport – many tourists use the airport in Thessaloniki Greece (209 km from Bitola)
Don’t miss: Accommodation in Bitola (click here…)
Rent a Car from airports or other destination to reach Bitola – Click here to Rent a Car using Rentalcars Connect
Foreign visitors can enter Macedonia trough some of the national roads sections from Serbia, Kosovo, Bulgaria, Greece and Albania.
- M-1 Border with Serbia (Tabanovce) – Kumanovo – Miladinovce – Veles -Gevgelija -border with Greece (Bogorodica) (E-75) 178,430 km
- M-2 Kumanovo (connection with D.Konjarevo) – Rankovce – Kriva Palanka-border with Bulgaria (Deve Bair) ( E-871) 73.574 km
- M-3 Crossroad Petrovec (connection with M1) – Hippodrome- Skopje – crossroad Momin Potok- border with Serbia (Blace) (part trough E-65) 39.650 km
- M-4 Crossroad Miladinovce (connection withM1) – Hippodrome – Skopje – crossroad Momin Potok-Tetovo – Gostivar- Kicevo – Podmolje -Struga-border with Albania (Kafasan) (part. trough E-65=162,981km and E-852=19,865 km 193.614 km
- M-5 Crossroad Podmolje (connetion with M4) – Ohrid – Resen – Bitola – Berovci – connection with R526 before Prilep) – Veles – (Babauna) – pay toll Utovica- “Kriva Krusa “(connection withR526) -Stip -Kocani – Delcevo -border with Bulgaria(Zvegor) 310.269 km
By Bus or Train
Use the service of MK Transport to find updated timetables for Buses and Trains in Macedonia.