Neolica is peak on Baba Mountain – Pelister National Park, located at altitude of 1865 meters and approximately 10 kilometers from the city of Bitola.
In its vicinity is located the eponymous mountain hut at altitude of 1440 meters, which has a capacity of 48 beds.
Neolica Mountain hut is located at 2 hours hiking from village Lavci and is frequently visited by the local population in Bitola, especially during weekends.
- Duration: 2 hours (Mountain hut) / 4 hours Neolica Peak
- Difficulty : Easy / Moderate
– Lavci village: 792 meters (2598 feet)
– Neolica Mountain Hut: 1440 m (4724 feet)
– Neolica Peak: 1865 m (6118 feet)
- Best time for visit: April to November