St. Nicholas (Св. Никола) is main church in village Lavci, Municipality of Bitola. Located in the center of the village, up to the church leads a narrow asphalt road.
According to the inscription above the southern entrance, the church was built in 1939 and was consecrated only in 1961.
The altar area of the church is separated from the nave with high carved iconostasis, with three rows of icons, all dating from the period after the restoration of the church.
Through the interior of the temple can be seen several older icons that belonged to the older church in the village Lavci, which was destroyed by bombing during the First World War.
- Address: Lavci village, Bitola
- More information: Prespa and Pelagonia Diocese