Oleveni village is located 8 km from the city of Bitola. The village was first mentioned under the name “Haleveni” in a Turkish document between 1650 and 1750.
The village is hilly, placed at altitude 590 meters above sea level.
According to the 2002 census, the village counted 157 inhabitants.
The village celebrates the holyday St. Atanasij (May 15).
In the immediate vicinity of the village, several small chapels have been restored recently: St. Elijah, St. Atanas, St. Petka, St. Ana.
- Read more: St. George church – Oleveni